Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 10th is Human Rights Day


Since 2003 strata governance in the community that I live in has violated so much of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights that I could not help thinking when I left the Annual General Meeting on April 8, 2014, what it must have been like in Germany in the days after Hitler took over.

My thoughts turned in that direction because of the way I was treated when I sought remedies for unfair treatment, corrupt misrepresentations, and continual violations by those in power.

Members of strata management have subjected me to degrading treatment and cruel oppression, attacking my honour and reputation, disparaging and discrediting me in the official minutes, telling me I should sell and move away, calling me vile, despicable, bitch, and crazy. Attacking me physically, mentally, socially, and financially. I coped with decades of abuse, misrepresentations, and unjust accusations by trying to be polite and respectful and doing my best to mitigate the damage, but it only got worse until it was so sickening it was interfering with my job, and I eventually gave up on trying to be nice, respectful, or polite. I'm disappointed that I could not defend myself more effectively - it took 20 years of sickening unfairness, stress and betrayal for me to deteriorate to this level of deep burning anger, pain, and despair  - it feels like poison in my heart and soul. I hate it. It feels deadly.
My neighbours, who have a legal duty to take reasonable care not to cause foreseeable harm to me, have for their own unjust enrichment deprived me of my property rights, vandalized my home, cut down trees, interfered with my privacy, sickened me, denied any effective remedy (for decades), and continually deprive me on an ongoing basis  of the social security that is indispensable for dignity.


It hurts more than my feelings, it makes me too sick to earn a living, bullies me into litigation that I don’t want, denies equal protection before the law, and incites discrimination by those who defer to the powers that be.
The way I've become sickened by unfair treatment makes me believe that it has shortened my life.
I've been Abused, Broken, and Begging for Mercy in this Strata for Decades to NO Avail...
NOW I'M FIGHTING BACK
 
I will NOT sell... I will NOT move... and

  I will NOT stop complaining
about corrupt governance
 
statutory violations
or personal abuse


I WILL FIGHT FOR TRUTH UNTIL I DIE

No comments:

Post a Comment