Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Hate crime noise assault

The RCMP say it is criminal harassment if I wake up any of those responsible for this noise distrubance TARGETED on me, and me alone for weeks.

In contrast, the police say that depriving me of sleep for weeks and using my own home as an assault weapon by disconnecting the downpouts outside my bedroom window, not for an emergency or necessity, but as a "precaution" for "winter weather," is not a police matter because it's a "strata" issue, and that makes it a "civil" matter.

So much for equal protection under the law. It's not surprising that the guy in Ontario killed 5 people in his condo complex.






The photos show the rain, and the metal downspout it falls on top of with loud crashing noises right outside the window of the small bedroom where I try to sleep.  

I tried to sleep without success by putting towels and foam outside, taking sleeping medication, wearing ear plugs, or keeping the TV on - while council ignored my noise complaint for weeks.

When in self defence I finally woke a couple of them up when I couldn't sleep they emailed a story that Rita Caulien Brown Vanidour, the property manager,  had our downspouts disconnected at Christmas during the freezing snow as a "precaution" and intends to leave them disconnected in case of more "winter weather" as I am the only one complaining.

I am the only one complaining, because the 4-plex where I live is the only one with disconnected downspouts, and the only other unit affected by the noise is vacant.


Noise complaint ignored

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_f2Pa-cFWzz6UqxdPdeRT7gxd-nJL9v9?usp=sharing


Building 7 downspouts

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1StUa7WVvfZUKIul3YRykkH7lu4H_6n76?usp=sharing


Downspouts throughout the rest of the complex

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pwNgyFhv0IU6sFZDX3GO26CXzUisWSqi?usp=sharing


A roofer could reconnect them for me in short order for $200, but not without strata authority. Fire and rescue can't have a ladder truck reconnect them either. 

Rita Caulien Brown Vanidour is responsible along with Georgia Title, who admits that she knows it is driving me crazy. Search Noise Complaint Ignored at  (20+) BC Strata Owners For Justice And Reforms | Facebook 


This is not an isolated incident, it is prolonged and repeated assault each time it rains in retaliation for complaining. 

The current noise assault, which has been going on for weeks, is part of a decade long series of nuisance, harassment, and vandalism perpetrated by Georgia and Rita that range from destroying our shade trees, depriving me of a gate opener for years, charging us fees not paid by others, falsely accusing me of theft and animal abuse, depriving us of access to common property, calling the police with fraudulent accusations of trespass, leaving our patio rotting for years, making defamatory publications in minutes and social media, violating privacy and confidentiality, sabotaging mediation, and vexatiously mailing photocopies of letters addressed to me instead of the originals,

This prolonged pattern of retaliation is worse than typical domestic abuse, it is torture designed to provoke me to sell.



No comments:

Post a Comment